Masaryk University has long been working on the development of the quality of teaching and education. One of the tools it uses for this goal is the Pedagogical Competence Development Centre (CERPEK).
CERPEK’s goal is to increase the level of pedagogical competence in (predominantly) new university teachers.
The Center has been created as part of the MUNI 4.0 project, when it offered a single educational program – Development of pedagogical competencies. It has been growing perspectively, enacting new projects and increasing the number of courses on offer.
Is the offer of educational events CERPEK specifically intended for you?
- Would you like to improve your teaching but don’t know where and how to begin?
- Are you new to teaching and are about to begin next semester?
- Are you interested in enriching your subjects with new didactic methods and techniques?
- Would you like to utilize the experience and knowledge of your colleagues?
- Are you interested in the opinions of pedagogical experts on issues which you regularly encounter in your teaching practice?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, take a look at what we offer in the way of educational programs, workshops and teacher mentoring.
Are you still undecided? Then be assured that:
- We are not going to burden you with too much theory, as we are aiming at the development of your competencies through your own activities.
- You are going to get to know people from various faculties and find out that even though they teach subjects distant to yours, they encounter the same problems as you in their respective practices.
- You don’t feel like going anywhere but want to try a change yourself, borrow a tablet from us and try it in teaching with mobile applications.