Pavla Horáková is a coach with several ICF certifications (not only) and continuously develops these skills. She graduated from Masaryk University with a degree in psychology. She works in the public sphere at the Regional Office as a psychologist-coach with a focus on talent development, leadership and building corporate culture. She also works with municipalities on complex school principal auditions, and lectures in the commercial sector on topics in occupational psychology. She seeks out and develops her clients' potential. In her spare time she enjoys sports, especially dragon boating, development, hiking and reading.
How to motivate oneself and others
20 June 2023
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The event has already taken place
academic and non-academic employees of faculties, RMU and other university units
language of the event
The mind is our best friend and our worst enemy. We can use our potential by the way we control our thoughts and reflections about ourselves. In this workshop, we will interactively explore the obstacles that hinder our development and techniques that promote positive motivation, foster self-awareness and empathy for other people that facilitates communication and connection with them. The trainer on this course will work through a coaching approach.
- short theoretical background in Positive Intelligence
- interactive activities – naming the main saboteurs/obstacles and working with them
- working with the Points of You visual technique
- applying the acquired knowledge/skills in practical cases
- you will name the obstacles that can affect you in different situations
- learn techniques that can enhance empathy, communication and motivation for yourself and others
- make some of your work or personal practices more effective
- learn about the topic of motivation from a different perspective
- try out a visual coaching technique
During the workshop we will offer you coffee, tea, and small sweets. A lunch break is planned in the workshop programme. If you bring your own food, you can use the local fridge, microwave, and utensils.
CERPEK training toom (room no. 328), Komenského náměstí 2, Brno.