- fill in the application for tablet loan
- you will receive the resolution of your application on the e-mail you have submitted in the application
- if granted we will arrange the date of the device transfer and sign the Transfer protocol
- you will personally return the tablet by the agreed upon date (device in factory settings without passwords and locks)
- you will send a short report about how you actually made use of the tablet for your pedagogical efforts
Tablet Huawei Mediapad M3 Lite
Ideas for the use of tablet
Thanks to the application Kahoot! you can enrich your teaching by simple quizzes which can serve for the evaluation of students as well as feedback harvesting. Students can select one of up to four provided answers or put up to four answers in a set order. In order to be able to use Kahoot it is necessary to have a projector or some type of screen which will be visible to all the students in the class.
Socrative is an app intended for testing students and feedback harvesting. Compared to Kahoot it provides more types of questions (e.g. true/false or the submission of worded answers). Socrative has both an app for teachers and students, the former intended for the creation of tests and their subsequent administration, the latter for the filling out of tests (and feedback). Socrative is a fully self-sufficient app which does not require any projector or screen in order to be used.
Padlet is an app which makes it possible to create and administer a collaborative space that can be described as a digital bulletin board to which both teachers and students can post various types of content (text, multimedia) and mutually comment on said content.