Pavla Horáková is a coach with several ICF certifications (not only) and continuously develops these skills. She graduated from Masaryk University with a degree in psychology. She works in the public sphere at the Regional Office as a psychologist-coach with a focus on talent development, leadership and building corporate culture. She also works with municipalities on complex school principal auditions, and lectures in the commercial sector on topics in occupational psychology. She seeks out and develops her clients' potential. In her spare time she enjoys sports, especially dragon boating, development, hiking and reading.
Motivation for success
2 June 2023
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
students of MU doctoral study programmes
language of the event
Motivation for success is an experiential workshop where participants set their own unique goal and learn how to successfully achieve it. Together with the trainer, they will use coaching techniques and various activities to explore key milestones on the path to achieving their desired state. Since the path to success is not always simple or linear, the workshop allows you to explore this path and prepare for potential obstacles. Participants will also gain information about resources they can draw on that can motivate them to stay on the path to their goal.
- understanding of self-worth and setting personal boundaries
- finding your own resources to cope with challenging days and activities
- working with coaching techniques and visualization
- connecting participants with each other
- learn how to motivate yourself, manage your time and use it to your advantage
- learn how to set realistic goals, identify ways to achieve them and overcome perceived obstacles
- discover how to increase your effectiveness using a variety of techniques
- sort out your ideas about progress using the Lean canvas
During the workshop we will offer you coffee, tea, and small sweets. A lunch break is planned in the workshop programme. If you bring your own food, you can use the local fridge, microwave, and utensils.
Masaryk University, Komenského náměstí 2, Brno.
Basement, common room S137 Trýba.