The People Leadership program
The People Leadership program is a development program designed to support the development of people leadership competencies. The program offers individual workshops on topics related to personal management competencies. The program is a place to improve and enhance knowledge and skills already acquired in the area of people leadership. The workshops help to understand the topic in more depth, to better understand it and to apply it in practice. The workshops are especially recommended for employees who have participated in the Manager program, but participation in the Manager program is not a requirement.
The People Leadership program is flexible. What does that mean? You can choose just one topic or choose multiple topics to tailor your development plan to your current development needs.
We will be happy to help you choose the right workshop or put together a series of workshops to create your personal development plan. Schedule a consultation and we will be happy to work with you individually.
Workshops are conducted in Czech language. If you are interested, they can also be conducted in English. Workshops in English can be realized under the following conditions:
- Faculty, institute, other unit obligatorily request a workshop from CERPEK based on the educational needs of the employees. If the workshop is guaranteed to be fully booked, usually at least 8 – maximum 12 participants, CERPEK will organise the workshop.
- If the number of participants from the requesting faculty is not sufficient, CERPEK will offer these workshops through L&D coordinators to other faculties, Faculty, institutes, other units. The workshop will be organised if the minimum of participants is reached.
In the People Leadership program you can look forward to the following upcoming topics:
- How to select the right employees
- How and why to evaluate employees
- How to effectively adapt a new employee
- Delegation as a skill of a successful leader
- Employment law minimum for managers
- How to recognise and work with talent
- Effective team leadership
- How to lead a team of which I was previously a member
- How to lead a team in projects